Christmassing - 2011 Preparations

Heyhey everyone!
OMG it has been so long! So sorry for not being online more, but work has been insane these past few weeks. BUT today my holidays have started and I can finally relaaaaxxx... well, after cleaning the entire house but maybe I'll start that tomorrow ;) As you have realised, I havent really been sitting still and Christmas preparations are well underway. Christmas Eve is tomorrow, oh my! So let me show you what I've been up to:

I put up the Christmas tree

Used some of my collected jars to make new Christmas lights for in the stairs (still prefer the Halloween ones though!)

Made 19 (!) Christmas crackers

Made cookies in a jar as a present for the girls at work

And upcycled jar lids to make some Christmas tree decorations for some people at work also.

See, some projects were still done ;) I will share the how-tos and links later, need some nice sleep now where I know I dont have to get up for work in the morning. Whoohoo!

Comments

  1. Wouldn't it be great to also enjoy wearing Santa suits from BuyCostumes during this festive season of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need as I have my own, just check out the posts for SantaCon :) Thank you for commenting and Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus