Halloweening - Halloween Party 2014

Happy Halloween everyone!
It's finally Halloween! I've taken the day off, planned the annual dinner... and got struck down with a cold. Nothing major, but enough to be really annoying and interfering with said prep. Luckily, I've already been to one Halloween party so let me share that with you tonight, and I'll see how much I can get done about dinner and let you know about that tomorrow. Sounds like a plan? I hope it does coz it's the only one I've got ;)

I scared so many people!

This was the annual LOTNA Halloween party, so lots of people brought edibles. The ones in the middle are mine but there were some seriously good things around!

I did have to take a closeup of my muffin tower though ;) The orange ones were banana muffins, the purple ones were lemon. I didn't make labels so I guess some people were surprised LOL

One of the members brought his camera and lights and everything so we could have some good shots taken. I love this one! I think it's quite scary...

We also had our Halloween pub quiz. Facebook didn't even recognise here so wouldnt tag me! Too funny :)

There were some great costumes! Kermit and Miss Piggy won 2nd place in the costume competition. They were adorable!

This was the winner of the costume competition, she was amazing! Can you believe this was made with gelatine and makeup only? It felt so creepy... definitely well deserved!

Some people had great makeup skills, check out these hands!

Sadly, I didn't win anything, but I still got 7 votes and managed to creep a LOT of people out. Since that was the aim, I declare this one a hit!

 Happy Halloween everyone, I wish you all a very spooky night :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus