Running - Big Fun Run 2014 for MS Society

Hi all!
I hope you're having (or had) a wonderful weekend! Mine was super busy and it all started with a run again :) The last run of the year, at least that's what was planned before I found out about Christmas runs LOL, this one was the most important one as it was for the MS Society. 

 
I arrived in style of course in my orange tutu which was very Halloweeny but also matched the MS Society shirt. There were so many runners supporting the charity, it was great!

There were other great costumes too, this guy made me smile :)

And there was a Stormtrooper who was running with a mini Darth Vader, too cute!

I made it! It's been tricky over the last year having MS and I really want to keep running for as long as I can. I hadn't run in a couple of months but still made good time (4.84km in 29.46 mins. I was all the way at the back and leaving the pack was a little tricky, but all in all am quite pleased)

Lots of people finishing their race...

I caught these guys on my way out, they did the whole course in these costumes!

Very impressive

Sadly, the bf was sick at home so he was unable to run with me, but he was proud of my time too :) As this is the last charity run I'll be doing for a while, let me share my Justgiving page with you, just in case you are inclined to make a donation. No obligations of course! At least the next 5 runs will be just for fun and I will not be fundraising, am starting to feel a little silly really. It's a shame this race is always the last one as the MS Society doesnt have their own event so this is the only way. Thank you in advance!

Soon I will have some lovely 'in season' posts so watch this space :)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on another great time MJ! love the orange Halloween tutu! Some amazing costumes in that race!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus