Hopefully Back Soon

Hi all,
I guess after all this you must be wondering why I havent posted anything in over two weeks... Well, I have not been well. Not to worry, nothing MS related (I was so relieved!). I have been really dizzy for weeks now and am actually at home, not being able to do anything let alone craft something. I finally have time and the world is spinning so not helping really... I have one more week to go so fingers crossed it will be ok soon.


So no new projects (though plenty planned for once I can actually operate a sewing machine again) but I did want to share this with you that I found in a pile of photos my sister had. Check it out, this is me age 5 I think...

Yes I loved the eighties and these big bows LOL

So dont worry, I'll hopefully be back soon! Big hugz to all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus