Halloweening - Baby Pumpkin Outfit - Pics!

Hi all,
Yes I know it is November, and Halloween is over. Tesco is already decorating Christmas and they mainly sell Christmas candy and the likes (seriously?!) But I still have so many Halloween projects! Plus today my colleague showed me the pics of his daughter in her pumpkin outfit, it is so cute! With his permission I wanted to share this with you since many of you asked:

Isnt she adorable as a pumpkin? Granted, the outfit was still a tiny bit big as she is this wee little bundle, but it still looks cute and I doubt it will still fit next year ;)

LOL Not entirely sure she will love Halloween as much as me but at least she has been introduced to it in style :)

So all in all it was a hit :) I also received some great advice about the booties. It turned out they were a little tight due to the elastic (not like I have a test subject when making those LOL) but I had the best idea how to fix it: no elastic, but stitch a ribbon to tie up. Much less work and it will fit better :) I guess I have to make some new booties then!

In the meantime I am so enjoying an evening off. The dishes are piling up, the laundry isnt done, but I am comfy and warm on the sofa. I need a bit of rest after this hectic Halloween! LOL. I'll do more tomorrow... maybe... ;)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus