What you need:
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 punnet of plums
lemon juice (optional)
- Defrost the puff pastry (as mine is shop-bought, really need to make this from scratch once)
- Put the pastry in a large oven dish. Whatever size you have, I use a round quiche-form where the bottom comes out but you can also just use a flat one.
- Slice the plums into 6 parts. Dont make the slices too large or if will be really messy in the end.
- Prick a few holes in the pastry with a fork to ensure airing and puffing
- Place the plum slices neatly on top of the pastry. Dont overlap too much, it still needs to have a little bit of space between them.
- Add a few tiny pieces of butter here and there.
- Add a little lemon juice.
- Sprinkel with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place in the oven until golden brown and puffy at the edges. (My oven has only temperature only so I cant say what you should use really).
I made this one evening and didnt think about taking step by step pictures but I hope I explained it ok anyway!
Right, must get ready for work now... let me know what you think of this plum tart if you make it!
And also, a big thank you to my 43 followers for keeping up with this blog! I love it that there are so many of you :)