Too Many Plans and Snow in London

The bf is away for the day, meaning I can sew for the entire day! And I have so many plans! That is what I was thinking this morning when I woke up, eagerly for him to leave and for me to have the place to myself so I could get started... Until I put on my newest DVD of the Gilmore Girls (season 7, I now have the complete collection!) and that was that. It is now 6pm and I have done NOTHING!! How bad... And the list of things to make is getting longer... tomorrow it is 'pakjesavond' and I still have to make preparations for that also... Oh well, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still alive and that I have many posts waiting to be written so that finally my head can empty a bit. LOL I do realise that didnt make much sense but I blame the snow. The what you ask? The snow! It is snowing in London!! Well it was two days ago actually but I do have pics to show you!

As always I was walking to work when I had to go across the park...
(yes I'm lucky like that, walking to work is a treat in London!)


Look I'm standing in the snow! In my not quite so waterproof Wellies...

The buses were still running which was something I was quite surprised about...

But it sure looked romantic! And it was really nice to walk around in the snow :)

Obviously there is no law against not sweeping your sidewalk here so I was lucky to not fall on my bum (although I did come close a couple of times)

This is the restaurant right outside my work. It was so funny to see all the tables covered in snow. I found out the next day that there was a huge snowball fight shortly after I left hihi

Well, that's it for now, I really need to get motivated to do some sewing... the snow has melted but it is still freezing outside and I really need something nice and warm to wear in this weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus