Still Stashbusting!

Hi all,
I am spending a lot of time at the moment finding pics of myself and others at EFF and with the bf being out of the running, my day (evening) is a little bit busier than usual. I have a lot of WIPs and am still happily stashbusting. I'm quite impressed with myself actually :)

At the moment I'm working on something for a friend and I have just cut 60 circles out of fabric remnants.

Not very Halloweeny is it? LOL but it's supposed to be girly ;) I'm not entirely sure I will be able to finish this before the end of the month but I guess that's not really that important. Let's get that stash down!

Ok, off to hunt more pics. It's great, I've already found some websites where my friend Mandy (the sea creature) and I are the main pic :) *excited* Tomorrow, when it's finally Friday, I have some more pics to share about our pre-EFF visit to a small town in Germany where my sister lives. It's pretty!

Comments

  1. Excited to see what those circles are going to turn into.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus