Zombie Costume - The Finale

Hi all!
I am pre-blogging this and have convinced the bf to take some pics of the dress before actually going away. Kind of like a dress rehearsal. So I have found everything excepy my flower circlet which I might have thrown away for an unknown reason. I didnt share too much of the zombie dress as you probably still remember it from last year's zombie walk, and I only made a new top and corset after all. But this is the result (without makeup and hair done):

Be careful not to approach the fairy zombie...

Be really careful...

Aaaarrrghhhh you approached me, I will eat your braaaiinnn!

LOL we sure had fun! I was way too tired to do the entire look, but I am extremely happy with this dress :) Now let's see what the rest of the people say today... More pics will follow with hair and makeup done!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the dress!! Can't wait to see the full look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    da's fantastisch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you get the fabric from? I want to have Zombie Halloween Costume and Ive been to several halloween stores and craft shops, and no one had any idea what I was looking for..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @David, I cant seem to get in touch with you via email. I bought the fabrics at the market. The white muslin underskirt is dyed with tea and brown theatre paint. The black skirt has streaks of white, brown, and red theatre paint on it, and the purple has the same but with red painted on thicker around the edges. I also glued leaves and twigs onto the purple skirt. The top is taffeta and organza which were both leftovers from previous costumes. I distressed them the same way as the skirt. Otherwise if you're in the UK, I can recommend www.joke.co.uk or www.carnivalstore.co.uk for complete costumes. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costume design is very attractive.Good outfit and Awesome collection.

    zombie costumes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus