Mombi continued 11

It was the bf's bday yday (more about that in the next blog) and so I took the day off. We were so lucky not to have booked a holiday or so with this ash cloud covering the whole of Europe... I'm even thinking of making backup plans for my trip so that at least I will be able to go!

I didnt do a lot for the Mombi dress, but still two things that have been annoying me for a while: fixing the black lace on the cloak as it wasnt in the middle, and making the shoulder pads. So stupid of me as a while ago my mother had sent me some and I threw them away!! So now I had to make my own... They dont look as good as the ones my mother sent but they will have to do.


I also made the necklace.


Now only have to finish the shoes. I started yesterday, I finally starting pimping my lovdly £4.20 shoes (ebay!) but you might not see them under the dress. But then I always wanted ruby slippers ;)

Before:


In progress:


I also have the make the handbag and of course the collar. I'm just waiting for the sun to come out for that one.

Fingers crossed the skies will clear soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus