- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups apples - peeled, cored and finely diced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. In a small bowl, combine apple juice, oil, and egg; blend well. Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.) Stir in chopped apples.
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Dont they look yummy? Ok I forgot to take proper pictures or even do a tutorial, so what you see here is the muffins ready to go to work with me LOL
On a side note, if you want a FREE Graze box, just register to their website and enter this code: GRFN7K5. Your first box is free, the second one half price, and you only pay £2.99 for your third and following boxes.