Yoyo Tutorial - from Heather Bailey

Hi all,

For about 2 weeks now, I have seen yoyos come up everywhere. Loving these as the perfect way to use up some of my fabric stash, I was wondering how to make these. And in my search, I found this great tutorial by Heather Bailey. Now I can make some of these during the weekend while visiting some friends in Guildford :)

http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/photos/how_to_make_a_yoyo/index.html

Have fun making yoyos! Mine will have to wait for a few more days...

Comments

  1. Hey thanks for stopping by.. I love your resolution!.. My husband would love it much better ;) I would love to see pics of your shoe holders! :)

    Happy blogging!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus