Scissor Sock Giveaway
***THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***Hi everyone!
After finding the pattern in my stash, making tons (or what feels like tons anyway) for friends, blogging the tutorial, one of you can now be the proud owner of a ready-made scissor sock! There are so many variations on this, you can use any colour you like. I had so much fun making these, I just had to share one with you :)
When I finished this lot I really wanted to keep all of them for myself ;) But really, sharing is caring right? *holds onto them for a bit longer*
Here are some of the ones I made:
Aren't they adorable? I couldn't even pick a favourite... I have some more but some people they're intended for read this blog so I can't show them yet.
Back to the giveaway. Here is what you can win:
It's the scissor sock from yesterday's tutorial! Made from cupcake fabric in pink and blue, with polka dot detail and glass beads, this beauty can be yours :)
You have several chances to enter the giveaway:
- follow my blog and leave a comment that you're following (current followers also please leave a comment) - MANDATORY
- tell me who you would make a scissor sock for and why
- share the giveaway on either facebook/twitter/pinterest, and share the link in the comment (1 for each share)
- share the tutorial on pinterest only and share the link in the comment
- have a look around my blog and tell me your favourite post and why
Good luck everyone and thank you for following!
***THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***