Counter

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Back Again!

Hi again everyone!
Thank you all for still being there, my absence has been a bit longer than planned... but now with most of the dentist stuff behind me and some (even though minor) new motivation, I hope to be back :) It seems the numbers of followers has actually increased during my time away so thank you thank you thank you for sticking around. I am truely touched :)

It's been a while, but I have now had 6 sessions of three hours at the dentist and it is noticeable. Sadly I cant afford braces but at least it's all healthy now. I still have 10 more one-hour sessions to go but at least then (mid-August) I will be done. Phew! At the moment I am at home on the sofa and have been off work for 2 days due to headaches and sickness, I get all queezy when standing up which cant be healthy... However, after three days of lying in bed and on the sofa, things are looking up and I must go back to work tomorrow. I hope I will survive it!

I was actually going to post a giveaway as a welcome back present to you, but I havent yet gathered everything so this will have to wait. I do, however, have lots to tell you about what I have been doing over the past few weeks. Until I start with that, however, I have lots to catch up on in blogland.

Thanx again everyone for sticking around and I promise you will hear from again soon with events, recipes, and crafty things!

Big hugz for all,
MJ

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Sweetie! I've missed you and am very glad you are feeling better! I absolutely HATE going to the dentist, so just know how sorry for you I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and eeeeeeeeks the dentist! I really really really hate the dentist, your story is actually a horror story! LOL Good to hear things are okay now and good luck with going to work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...