Knitting & Stitching Show Olympia 2015

Hi all!
Like every year, I went to the Knitting & Stitching Show in Olympia. I had great fun and found some gems too! (I've actually realised I haven't even posted last year's events pictures yet... but nevermind, one day that will follow too). We took an afternoon ticket as after all, the longer you're there the more you spend!

A car full of sewing machines? Yes please!

Totally selfie worthy :)

They always have dresses on display and this one was by far my favourite. I could make something like this!

They also have a quilt show each year, and of all the quilts I liked this one the best. I just love how the colours are done and of course the dragon is great!

This artist (whose name I forgot am sorry to say) always does wonderful things with silouettes. I just love it, it's so creative.

This one appealed to me for many reasons: it's purple (duh!) but also the little people in the basket all look like Princess Leia hihi... 

And this was my loot for today! I needed some sturdy material for a new yoga bag for the bf, and I needed something with starfish (you'll find out why). The rest are just great finds :)

I had a lovely day, especially as this is the one just before my birthday so I always get to pamper myself a little hihi... curious about the starfish yet? Watch this space!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus