Barbie Bathroom

As I am cooking dinner for the bf and myself (ok, reheating last night's dinner for him and making quick 'Maultaschen' for myself, courtesy of my sister), I wanted to quickly blog something. Something, anything! I cant believe it has nearly been a week since my last blog. I have been so sleepy... after since the last barbeque that I went to after the farm excursion, I've been so tired and dizzy, and work was majorly stressful this week also.

I wanted to share the barbeque pictures with you actually. More like, the barbeque guy's bathroom really. The first thing I heard upon arrival was 'have you seen the bathroom!?' So naturally I had to look. I didn check with said person if it would be ok if his bathroom magickally appeared online which he said was ok. So check this out, this is the most dedicated bathroom I have seen in my entire life! Barbie style...


The bathroom... check out the fur on the cabinets... a few Hello Kitty items were scattered around also, but it is mostly Barbie

Complete with glitter ball! And yes, it works! It has been demonstrated for me... the Barbie border covers about the entire bathroom. And then of course the shower curtain... and the shampoos! Barbie... Overload...

A proper door has also been made so at least you know which room is Barbie's...

Even a magic makeup mirror has been provided!

Where there is space, there is Barbie... most of them boxed and in mint condition...

Where there is space, there is Barbie...

There were many more cabinets with Barbies in them, but I didnt want to overpost... he even has Barbie wellies on the ceiling and Barbie's truck or dreamcar or something also.

Barbie's Dreamhouse is used in the garden to contain the stereo, hilarious! I just had to share this... Now thats dedication for you!

Am off to eat my yummy Maultaschen (thanx sis!) and then hopefully start on my sister's birthday pressie. Today is the first day I am sort of awake...

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus