Recipe - Banana Butterscotch Muffins

Hi all! I'm back :) Today was my first day back at work and let me tell you, I'm exhausted... Just had a lovely nap on the sofa (meaning the poor bf had to cook and clean tonight) and now am ready to share this wonderful recipe with you - Banana Butterscotch Muffins! I got the recipe from Nigella Lawson's website. They looked soooo sweet while baking but in the end were absolutely yummy :)

You need for 12 muffins:
  • 3 very ripe bananas
  • 125ml vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 250g flour
  • 100g caster sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 150g butterscotch (or chocolate) morsels (I used 110 grams as that was all my bag of butt
You do this:
  1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6 and line a 12-bun muffin tin with muffin papers.
  2. Mash the bananas and set aside for a moment.
  3. Pour the oil into a jug and beat in the eggs.
  4. Put the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a large bowl and mix in the beaten-egg-and-oil mixture, followed by the mashed bananas.
  5. Fold in the butterscotch morsels, then place equal quantities in the prepared muffin tin - I use an ice cream scoop and a spatula - and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
The exact link for the recipe can be found here.

Check these babies out, dont they look yummy? Mmm, I think I must eat one now ;)

Let me know what you think if you make these too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus