You need for 12 muffins:
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 250g flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150g butterscotch (or chocolate) morsels (I used 110 grams as that was all my bag of butt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6 and line a 12-bun muffin tin with muffin papers.
- Mash the bananas and set aside for a moment.
- Pour the oil into a jug and beat in the eggs.
- Put the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a large bowl and mix in the beaten-egg-and-oil mixture, followed by the mashed bananas.
- Fold in the butterscotch morsels, then place equal quantities in the prepared muffin tin - I use an ice cream scoop and a spatula - and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Check these babies out, dont they look yummy? Mmm, I think I must eat one now ;)
Let me know what you think if you make these too!