An Award for Little Me?

A while back, one wonderfully lovely blogger on Krafty Kat, gave me the Stylish Blogger Award *happy blush*.


As this was indeed a while ago, I didnt do anything with it, but then last month I was awarded it again, this time to Newlyweds and the Old House! So this time I will definitely say thank you to Krafty Kat and Newlyweds and The Old House for giving me this award. In true Oscar fashion (it is the night for it after all), I want thank .... *grin* nah, I wont bore you with that hihi. I actually have all of you to thank you anyway for reading my blog :) I am very honoured that 109 people so far are keeping up with my craftings. So thank you everyone! *teary Oscar smile*

Of course (well, not sure if there is an 'of course' but in this case there is), there are some rules:

  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you or me in this case. (done)
  • Share seven things about you. (OMG, 7??)
  • Pay it forward to 15 (or so) recently discovered bloggers (well I dont really know who was recently discovered, so lets change this as to 15 new blogs to me or ones that I just adore)
  • Contact those bloggers about the award (I will really try to do this...)
So let's begin... Oh my... 7 things... 7 random things? Really? 7 things that would interest you? Ok I'd better get started, I am beginning to feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, just rambling on... LOL. My 7 things to share are:
  1. I refer everything in my life to movies. I am obsessed with them! I didnt actually realised I did this until the bf pointed it out. Personally I dont mind, although I am very much aware of it now that it has been pointed out to me. If someone does something or says something, I will no doubt find a movie reference...
  2. Despite the great hype, beautiful costumes, and an all-star cast, I didnt actually like the move 'Alice in Wonderland' (yes the one with Johnny Depp) very much until he made the tiny dress for tiny Alice in the teapot. That one moment when he cuts the dress and checks the frills was so cute that it made the entire movie for me!
  3. I've lived in London for nearly 6 years, but thought I would even make it through the first year when I came here. It is definitely a very strange city.
  4. I LOVE food. I am very hobbit-like, though not (yet) in looks. I would travel around the world to just eat something in a specific country, and in fact I have done just that.
  5. I dont understand cricket and never will. A bat, a ball, and three sticks? Where is the fun in that? Plus everyone wears white, how confusing...
  6. One day, I want to own chickens.
  7. It's my birthday in three weeks, and I will turn 32. I still dont know how to drive or own my own house. How depressing...
Well that's all for my sharing this fine evening... as for the 15 blogs, well I decided to do a few less. Mostly because this award has been going around a bit and also because I dont want to give an award to just make up the number. The below blogs are blogs that I really enjoy and that you should also check out :) Most other blogs I find and read have been out there for a while already and most of them also have this award. So I hope you dont mind this little short cut. And now enough of the talking (well, typing), the winners of the lovely Stylish Blogger Award are:
Thank you all for entertaining us with your blogs! Please copy the image to your website to show off your award :)

 

And now to get ready for the real thing: the Oscars! Are you watching this year? Being in the UK, I'll probably have to watch the re-run tomorrow night as I have to work in the morning and I will be worth nothing if I stay up that late ;) But I can watch the red carpet bit I hope and see all the dresses *big smile*

I have a cake in the oven (recipe will follow), must go check...

Comments

  1. Congrats!
    For the record my hubby is 50 and does not know how to drive YET either. Take a class and learn. You can do anything (well within reason) that you want to do.
    Peace...Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award!!!! Too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for my award and for stopping by my blog! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY ! You deserve it sweetie !
    I can drive but if i lived in Paris i would not :)
    I don't own my own house and i am older than you...LOL
    I love movies ! How cool is that that you remember them like that ! WOW
    I just spend 4 days watching movies...I love movies...
    Thank you so much for your visits, encouragements and love :)
    Your friendship means a lot to me :)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own my own home either...bums me out sometimes. I do drive and got my motorcycle license last year...however I'm too scared to go on the street so my bike just sits in the garage!! LOL. Happy b-day.
    PS I'm taking another riding class in May...hopefully this will get me over the hump.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus