Merry Christmas to One and All!

Merry Christmas everyone!

 This year's tree, I'm actually very proud of it this year, so I took some closeup pictures too...

Recognise the penguin there? ;)

We had some bubbly to celebrate of course while we unwrapped the presents...

My sister sent me this yoga egg (still have to find out how to use it) and look at the gigantic box it came in!! Silly Amazon... 

The bf tried his first ever English Christmas pudding and as I hate it, I baked a red velvet cake that looked like a Christmas pudding ;) It was much nicer (sorry to all of those who like Christmas pudding, it's just not my thing) and prettier too! Clearly I ate a liiiitle too much of it, hihi...

It's been a little bit stressy this evening (I so need to take the day off this year), but in the end it all worked out :) I hope you're all having a wonderful time with family, friends and yummy food.

 
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus