Happy Pancake Day!

As some of you may know, I LOVE pancakes. So roll on pancake day! Every year year the bf tells me that my pancakes are too Dutch or too thick or something. They're not bad, but somehow I can never find the right quantity to put in the pan or something. Anyway, the bf accepted the challenge and made me French pancakes for pancake day :) Sorry, have just been corrected, BRITTANY pancakes called Krampouez.

The evening started off a little rough as it was pouring rain outside and I still had to buy some flour. By the time I got home, I was completely soaked, including my feet which I thought were safely dry in my relatively new Wellies. Sadly no pic, but the phrase 'drowned cat' comes to mind LOL

In the end though, I got home alright and the baking could commence.
The bf made the batter:

Checking the pancakes for their readiness...

...while having some yummy white wine in the cool glasses that James gave us while we were in San Francisco :)

And FLIP! It actually did land in the pan :) Very impressive!

Yumm yumm yumm...

Taadaa! All finished :)
Well done!!


Now for the eating! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus