Fabulising February - The Results

Hi all,
It is the last day of February and as such my Fabulising February comes to an end. It's been a busy month but I feel like I have an entirely new wardrobe for summer :)


This is the finished pile of most of the items I've finished. You haven't seen all of these as some were just quick mends such as a repaired seam, but these are all things I can now wear again! It's also extremely purple LOL

If you haven't been following all the projects, here is a recap in no particular order:















I'm so pleased with all the results! There still a few things that I have not yet finished such as a red/black checkered dress (sorry Miriam!) and some other small items. But the majority is done and my mending bag is now relatively tiny compared to before whoohoo! 

Thank you for following me through this creative month. Now it's time to make some things from scratch again :) I already have some great ideas so watch this space! Though first I need some tea...

Comments

  1. Congratulations on a whole host of fabulous projects!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really did make a whole summer wardrobe. Very creative. I'm ready for you to come do mine. ;)

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus