Recipe - Jambalaya

Hi again everyone!
A little while ago, I had my first attempt at making jambalaya. I had it in Boston when we were there a few years back and I just had to try it. It was so good! Being a first attempt, there was of course room for improvement, and there have been a few jamalayas since. Slowly, I'm perfecting it ;)


Doesn't it look yummy?

The recipe comes from Allrecipes, and can be found here. It's really easy and so good! The only issue I have here in the UK is that we don't really have andouille sausage, but a lovely man at the supermarket actually took the time and effort to Google possible replacements, and saucisson or chorizo can be used as an alternative. Now that I know this, I can even try to make Gumbo again as well (that first attempt was interesting as well). 

If you have any tips to improve this just let me know. Obviously in the UK no one really serves jambalaya although I made the bf into a fan :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus