Hello again everyone! This year will not see a lot of Halloween projects on my blog I'm afraid... No, am not ill or anything, I just don't have the time and have a lot of other projects to finish as well. Plus, how much Halloween stuff can a person have in the their house? OK, on second thought maybe I am ill. LOL. Well, let's see what happens. It would be weird for aHalloween fan like myself not to post about Halloween. I'll see what I can do ;) This recipe is not Halloweeny although given its colour I'm sure it could be used for it :) It's a Rhubarb Banana Pie and it tastes wonderful. I got the recipe here but it didn't have photos so that needed to be remedied. Good thing I baked this pie then! You will need: Pastry for 2-crust pie 3 cups sliced fresh rhubarb, about 1 pound 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup orange juice 3 tablespoons flour 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg ...
Thanks for your lovely comments on our blog, MJ - I'm so pleased that you like our doll!! Thought I'd drop you a line to say that I finished another doll with glasses tonight - navy blue cat eye glasses. She's so beautiful (if I do say so myself!). Pop back to our site again in the next few days to take a look.
ReplyDelete