So after checking Allrecipes (my favourite recipe site), I came across this recipe:
You will need:
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dissolve bouillon in 1 tablespoon boiling water.
- In a medium bowl combine the rice, butter/margarine, onion and 2 cups water. Mix well and pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place thighs on top of rice mixture and season to taste. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes (depends on the size of the thighs).
If you've had a long day and you need a quick and fantastic dinner, this is definitely an excellent option. I hope you will like it as much as I do :)