Halloweening - Candy Making

Hello again!
Now that all the costume posts have been done, it's time for some more general Halloweening :)

I bought this Halloween candy making kit at Hobbycraft. I put it back about 10 times but I just couldnt resist!

So after HOURS of melting (and burning!) and painting and cooling and more melting, I had a pretty good result :)

First I made these cookies. These werent actually part of the pack, I bought separate moulds, but the candy melts are from the pack.

On the inside there are Oreos, see?

Check out these teeth, arent they amazing? I havent actually tried one yet, but they sure look cool :)

As you can see, I made lots more. I used every mould in the box :)

The skeletons are so cute, I just forgot to put the lollipop sticks in but they're still edible ;)

Closeup of the lips, the red is a little smeared in some places but it was my first time candy making after all

Very creepy eyes

Tombstones

The smaller moulds were for bats, pumpkins, fingers, and brains

All in all quite a good selection :)

And so funny to make faces with! Hahaha....

Halloween is just around the corner, I still have to finish hanging the decorations, actually BUY pumpkins, blog about at least 2 more decorations I made, and all I want to do is sleep... it's been a busy weekend but soon it's Halloween!! Watch this space :)

Comments

  1. Brilliant sweet treats for halloween! Bet you're glad you bought that pack now!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus