The Biggest Baby Girl Present Ever

Hi all!
OMG I had such a busy weekend! But more on that later. I promised to show you the end result of the biggest baby girl present ever that I made for my boss (well ex-boss and current colleague). He loved it! And he told me his wife was quite amazed that I had made everything myself *happy smile*.

So let's run down the list. You know the below items already from previous posts:

Lots of baby booties

Flower decoration

Girly yoyo clown

And the Halloween outfit

On top of that I had also made some onesies that you havent seen yet:

This cute butterfly onesie, see how the purple booties match? This fabric is so soft! No idea what it is though, am thinkungsome sort of flannel...

And this onesie with a very easy applique in 4 colours with this adorable spider. Again, I tried to match the booties with the colours. The hat is made from a knitted square (am practicing so have some squares lying around) which I sewed into a tube and pulled the top together. I added pink stars by hand and one of my traditional yoyos :)

And this is the entire collection of everything included in the present. The flower, the clown, three onesies, three pairs of booties and two hats.

And the first picture has arrived already :) I asked permission to post this and was granted it so here you go. I think the hat is a hit. It looks tiny but stretches and seems to be very comfy as she doesnt want to give it up :)

As soon as I have pics of the Halloween outfit I will post it also :) So happy when people like what I make! AND it was pretty much all stashbusted!

Comments

  1. Such a lucky little baby to receive all those gorgeous gifts! The little girl is adorable and such a beautiful model!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus