Halloweening - Another Pumpkin

Hi all,

OMG, yet another day where I was home only at 9pm so the whole preparing for Halloween evenings are few and far between. And my party is on Saturday! Plus I have at least another 5 items to blog about...

But as it's nearly midnight, I will just share my latest pumpkin with you, at least I've done something :) It's a simple design but it looks good nonetheless I think. I just dont have the time right now... I hope you like it also!

One pumpkin, three views. It turned out quite evil-looking :)

I also made pumpkin seeds of course :) The girls at work are loving them!

Ok, it's past midnight, I have to go to bed... more work tomorrow... Good night everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus