Counter

Friday, 29 October 2010

Halloweening - Pumpkins (3 more!)

Instead of finishing all 10 pumpkins before the party tomorrow, I have managed only 3. I was going to finish the other two tonight but here I am, happily blogging away... But I did want to share the three pumpkins I've done this week :)

Simple but classic, this will be the centre piece for the dinner table tomorrow so that everyone has a nice view and no one has to look at a plain side of the pumpkin. Plus the reflections it casts are cool :)

One of the last cool patterns I have left, I really like this one, very cheerful and Halloweeny :)

My beautiful spider pumpkin. The actual pattern was really tricky as it was tiny so I free-handed it larger. Worked out quite well actually although I did carve through one 'seam' that I shouldnt have but it's not too bad :)

See the webbing on the side?

Here you can see my tiny mistake. Really, next year I will get the Martha Stewart Carving Kit!

Now I must go to bed and have my beauty sleep for I have a dinner to prepare! And with that comes tidying, and cooking, and more carving, and selecting my costume...

1 comment:

  1. The pumpkins are great! Hope you get everything done in time for your party. Happy Halloween! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...