Counter

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Halloweening - Pumpkins (the final 2!)

I made it just in time :) I spent all Saturday morning carving and I wanted to share the final two pumpkins with you quickly. I've done it, I have carved 10 pumpkins!

I loved this design with the hands, but I thought something was missing so I added the face also

For the last one I had a choice, either do the Darth Vader design I had printed out, or do a free-hand and save time. Obviously I did the free-hand hahaha... not too bad really, except that my bats never work out...

All is now done, the party pics will follow soon. Happy Halloween everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. They look terrific! The hands are just amazing. Have a great Halloween! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pumpkins look awesome!! Happy Halloween to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...