London Faberge Egg Hunt - I found Wally!

Hi all!
OMG my legs hurt!! I had to be in town today and found yet another load of eggs. I hope to be done soon :) But as I am so much in need of some nice sofa time, let me share something with you real quick. I'm sure you're familiar with Where is Wally (or in the US: Where is Waldo). I always used to call him Waldo but the egg thing really made my say Wally all of a sudden... 

Anyway, there is Wally egg, and you guess it, it moves around... Sometimes even every 24 hours! There is even a special FB page about his current location. So last week when I had finished yet another exhausting egg hunt, I read on the page that Wally was close by! So I rushed over there and I am now the proud proclaimer of having found the Wally egg :)

This is it, this is the Wally Egg :) Sometimes he has an actual fabric hat also but not sure that's entirely safe here so I guess they took it off.

Needed a piccie with him of course :) Dont mind me looking awful in this, it was a long day...

The end is in sight, hang in there just a little bit more while I take care of my blistered feet... But they've put the stolen eggs back as well so keep your eyes peeled for updates :) Oh, nearly finished, isn't this eggciting?!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun egg hunt! Seems I've missed some posts though - I'm off to read earlier ones!!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

Scissor Sock Tutorial

Fabulising February - Men's Shirt Dress

My Neighbor Totoro Project #2: Catbus